Kit Webster: Enigmatica
Enigmatica is a synesthetic environment merging mapped video projection, geometric forms and synchronised sound. The installation consists of ten suspended frames that diminish in size. With a video projector at one end and speakers at the other, animated sequences and syncopated patterns shift back and forth across the sculpture while music and sound design synchronises with the vision. The video sequences alternate from being mapped to each individual frame to blending across the entire sculpture. The effect is further intensified as the projected imagery builds to a rapid pulsation back and forth over the sculptural forms, creating an illusionary dimensional shift that explores the distinction between the digital and physical elements of the work. The animated textures and sound compositions are all developed by Kit Webster, allowing for the vision and sound to fuse, interact and blend with the sculpture.
DIY Roundup 9 Wire Jewelry Tutorials I’ve posted. Part 3. Part 1 is here, Part 2 here. I post a lot of wire wrapped jewelry because wire is really cheap and easy to manipulate and the perfect summer craft.
- Wire Wrapped Knuckle or Midi Ring Tutorial from The Quiet Lion here.
- Wire Wrapped Gear Steampunk Ring Tutorial from Boda Szilvia on deviantart here.
- Wire Braided Rings Tutorials from Wobisobi here.
- Wire Bead Petals Necklace Tutorial from LYSM Design here.
- Wire Wrapped Bead Ring Tutorial from Craft and Repeat here.
- Wire Closure String Bracelet Tutorial from I Spy DIY here.
- Wire Wrapped Bow Ear Cuff Tutorial from Essas Frescurites here.
- Wire Wrapped Bow Ring Tutorial from Bettina’s Blog here.
- Clip On Heat Earrings from High on DIY here.